Reliability with accredited testing services
DA-Group offers accredited testing services for a wide range of electronic and mobile solutions and products in its Tampere testing laboratories.
FINAS, the national accreditation body in Finland, granted Eleforss Oy, DA-Group's subsidiary, the accreditation for the scope covering electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and radio frequency (RF) testing of electrical, electronic and radio frequency equipment. The accredited scope includes most of the key emission and immunity measurement standards as well as several harmonized standards related to the EMC and Radio Equipment Directive.
According to the accreditation, Eleforss testing laboratories T313 conform to the requirements of the SFS-EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard. An up-to-date scope of accreditation is available on FINAS web pages.
The testing facilities and laboratory equipment enable comprehensive measuring and testing services of products and systems: Electromagnetic Compatibility testing (EMC), temperature and vibration tests as well as X-ray tests. The environmental testing enables extensive tests of RF and electronic equipment and systems.
To comply with national and international market regulations, all electronic products are tested to validate their functionality, performance, safety and reliability. Type approval tests ensure products' suitability for their application in the market.
Testing and measuring is necessary during many phases of product development, manufacturing, contractual performance verification and delivery. Detailed reports of test results and observations made during testing are prepared, as required; by the standards in force (eg: ECSS) or the customer. In our processes, we focus on the importance of reliability and verifications.
Independent testing services prodiver
DA-Group has been offering various testing and measuring services for over ten years. The test facilities are located in Hermia, Tampere, and in Forssa.
DA-Group has both Full Compliance EMC testing chambers and Pre Compliance EMC chambers.
ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY (EMC) TESTING
- Radiated emission measurements
- Conducted emissions measurements
- Radiated susceptibility/immunity tests
- Conducted immunity tests
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) immunity tests
- Electrical fast transient (EFT) and Surge voltage/current immunity tests
- Voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage variations immunity tests
ELECTRICAL, ELECTROACOUSTIC AND RF MEASUREMENTS
- Radio equipment (WLAN, Bluetooth, 2G, 3G, 4G)
- Global navigation satellite system (GNSS) tests and measurements (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou ja Galileo)
- Audio measurements in anechoic chamber
- Power grid disturbances, insulation resistance and insulation strength
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS TESTING
- Solar simulator, UV testing and salt mist
- Environmental testing (humidity and temperature), wide temperature range
(-80 - + 180 °C) and damp heat test
- Thermal shock tests
- Thermal cycling tests
- Thermographic camera imaging
- Vibration and free fall tests with high speed camera
- Sine vibration tests
- Shock tests
- Random vibration tests
ANALYSIS AND INSPECTION EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES
- 3D X-Ray and Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Optical microscopes
- Microsection equipment
- Component soldering inspection
- Fake component inspection
- Production batch quality assurance sampling
Crack and flaw detection tests for ceramic materials and metals
- Thermal conductivity inspection
- Component heat inspection
On-site testing is used to perform equipment evaluation at a customer location, factory or other non-laboratory test venue. Product compliance testing in the field is used when equipment may be physically too large for a test laboratory or when special support equipment or infrastructure is needed to operate the equipment. The testing may cover various EMC, safety and machinery requirements.
DA-Group offers testing and validation services cost-effectively and even in a tight schedule.