04 Dec 2020
DA-Group presents Naval Mines webinar on January 13, 2021
The webinar takes place on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 10-11 (EET) and 8AM London/ 1.30PM New Delhi/ 4PM Singapore. Register here.
Most countries rely heavily on uninterrupted and safe marine traffic. As the on-going race between stealth, CIWSs and the new generation of hypersonic missiles intensifies, these often expensive weapon systems require active monitoring and situational awareness on vast border areas. While this is feasible in more condensed key areas, it is not the only option to guard and protect large coastal areas.
We show, how you can both maximize the capability of your current inventory, how our new generation of TURSO naval mines perform and how these modern systems integrate into today’s and tomorrow’s complex naval warfare domain.
- Welcome Remarks, Program and Practicalities - Kristian Tornivaara, CBO, DA Defence & Aerospace
- Role of Minelaying in Future Naval Combat Theatre - VADM(ret) Kari Takanen, Senior Advisor, DA Defence & Aerospace
- Modern Influence Mine and Its Main Characteristics - Roope Kotiranta, CRDO, DA-Group
- Modernization Options for Legacy Naval Mines - Roope Kotiranta, CRDO, DA-Group
- Modular Minelaying Capabilities and Its Benefits to Operations, Infrastructure and Logistics - Roope Kotiranta
- Open Discussion and Questions
Key Learning Objectives
- What is the role of minelaying in future naval combat
- What are the latest features in modern influence mines and how new operational planning tools help
- How naval mine logistics and operations integrate into one
- Benefits on modernization projects of existing mine inventory
Looking forward to meeting you at the webinar - Welcome!
Chief Business Officer
DA Defence & Aerospace
kristian.tornivaara (.) da-group.fi
+358 29 0802 968